Discussions under Releases

ImapX 2.0.0.18

first post: pavel_azanov wrote: Hello everyone, Unluckily the version 2.0.0.17 had a bug in the i...

latest post: sliver wrote: Hi Pavel, Thank you again for your good Library. Please have a ...

Upgrading from 1.3.x.x to the newest release

first post: BasisBit wrote: Hello, I was using ImapX since end of 2011. At that time with vers...

When this error will be resolved?

first post: usamasheikh wrote: Hi, Pavel, i just want to know when this error will be solved, http...

error fetching email body text

first post: usamasheikh wrote: Hi Pavel, I'm trying to fetch message text body but it is giving ...

latest post: pavel_azanov wrote: Hi usamasheikh, please keep track of this issue: https://imapx.cod...

Error fetching email body text and html

first post: usamasheikh wrote: Hi Pavel, I'm trying to fetch message text body but it is giving me...

latest post: pavel_azanov wrote: Hi usamasheikh, the new version will be available end of this mon...

Cannot Fetch Email Body Text

first post: usamasheikh wrote: Hi Pavel, I'm trying to fetch message text body but it is giving me...

latest post: pavel_azanov wrote: Hi usamasheikh, please use the search in the discussions next time...

Unable to use IMAPX with asp.net mvc

first post: usamasheikh wrote: i'm implementing a method to fetch emails from gmail, i'm sharing m...

latest post: usamasheikh wrote: hi pavel_azanov i have sent you an email with attachment of log te...

ImapX 2.0.0.15

first post: pavel_azanov wrote: Another ImapX release including latest fixes for issues you have fo...

ImapX 2.0.0.14 Release

first post: pavel_azanov wrote: Hello everyone, I'm happy to announce that a new release is final...

latest post: shark812 wrote: Thank you Paul for your fantastic support!

ImapX 2.0.0.13 Release

first post: pavel_azanov wrote: Good morning everyone! I'm really happy to announce that ImapX 2.0...

latest post: pavel_azanov wrote: Binaries in download section have been updated and include the late...