This project is read-only.

Discussions under Feature Requests

Downloading messages

first post: Sztyma wrote: Hi guys, How to download a message with all attachments and save i...

Moving messages within foreach crashes

first post: jjack88 wrote: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute wit...

Message date in UTC

first post: Kazzman wrote: There is an easy way to have Message.DateUTC property. Just updat...

NotImplementedException in Message.FromEml(string)

first post: TProelss wrote: Hi there, I try to read messge from eml-File and get the NotImple...

latest post: tdroth wrote: Same problem here. I need to serialize and save a mail (toEml would...

Message enumerators

first post: Infarh wrote: Добрый день! Существует ли возможность перебора сообщений с сервер...

Keep inline attachment image links in HTML Mail's

first post: markus_ziegler wrote: Hello! Thanks for your awesome library. I have a feature reques...

latest post: jstedfast wrote: I grepped around in the ImapX source code and cannot find any code ...

How to properly generates a Reply message from a message received from IMapX

first post: sliver wrote: Hi There, Thank you alot for your awesome library. I've a s...

latest post: sliver wrote: Great thanks !

STARTTLS IN IMAPX

first post: jabirst wrote: Hey I am trying to connect to server who uses 'STARTTLS' Capability...

latest post: jabirst wrote: Thanks it worked

How to fetch only X (a specific number of) emails?

first post: cristian1 wrote: Fetching all e-mails in a folder (inbox, etc) TAKES TOO LONG, event...

latest post: cristian1 wrote: I have figured it out how to do it, with the help of the god-blesse...

Support for outlook oaut2.0

first post: apis3445 wrote: Hi! do you want to include support for imap with oauth 2.0 authenti...

latest post: pavel_azanov wrote: Hi apis3445, I added a sample for Yahoo in the latest source code....