This project is read-only.

ImapX 2.0.0.14 Release

Topics: Releases
Dec 13, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce that a new release is finally out! It contains many important bug fixes. The main are:
  • Fixed infinite loop issue on wrong server answers
  • Fixed parsing of BODYSTRUCTURE to correctly recognize all body parts and attachments.
  • Corrected recognition of inline attachments (some were determied as both, usual and inline attachments before)
  • Increased performance for downloading messages
  • Fixed attachment downloading to not corrupt files (e.g drop LF-CR or cut data)
  • Added new date formats to recognize dates in all messages
  • Added automated decoding of text/... attachments
I welcome all of you to test it, the Nuget package has also been updated and now should install correctly no matter which .Net version you're using in your project. (.Net 2.0+).

A big thanks to everyone who helped making this release better with feedback and bug reports as well as donations!

Best regards,

Pavel
Dec 14, 2013 at 3:38 AM
Thank you so much for this fix. The infinite loop issue was driving me bonkers. Especially thank you for updating the Nuget feed so quickly. I'd just downloaded the source code for this last night as a result but I've gone back to the Nuget feed now.
Dec 14, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Hi Paul,

you're welcome!
I'm trying to update the Nuget package as fast as possible, however it has some limitations, so I can only update it when the version of the library has changed, de facto when a new release is out.

Best regards,

Pavel
Dec 15, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Edited Dec 15, 2013 at 5:49 PM
H Pavel,
I'm still getting the infinite loop issue with the Nuget package. It seems that even though I've updated to the 2.0.0.14 version, the ImapX DLL version is still 2.0.0.13. Did you happen to accidentally copy the wrong DLL for nuget? Maybe I'm doing something wrong on my end.

I'm going to go back to what I did before where I copied the code source control for now.

Thanks
Paul
Dec 16, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Hi Paul,

thank you! Seems the nuget package publiser has cached the binaries from last time, I will update the package once again today and let you know!

Greets,

Pavel
Dec 16, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Thank you Paul for your fantastic support!