Message.GetDecodedBody did not recognized HTML email

May 9, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Edited May 9, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Hi. I have one email example, which is certainly HTML one, but Message.GetDecodedBody did set out bool isHtml parameter to false.

I can forward you that email; but I'm not sure if forwarded email will have the same issue;
As alternative way for you to debug that issue - I can give you username and password to IMAP server and you can try to connect and debug yourself.
Obviously I cant post username and password right here, but can send to your email address.

Let me know what will work for you and thanks for help.

PS. I think I'm using latest source codes (imapx-25740)

PPS. This is content returned by Message.GetDecodedBody (few first lines). As you can see it doesnt start with <html> tag; instead it have some strange lines in the beginning:
--_006_71a7b4786f274a4c821db70d54355c3bBY2PR04MB110namprd04pro_
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"

<html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
<head>
Coordinator
May 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Edited May 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Hi axlns,

first of all, thank you for the issue report!

You're right, forwarded messages are not enough to debug, because differ from the original. It is better if I have access to the original mailbox. You can send me the credentials to p13a92@googlemail.com .

I'll take a look at this problem as soon as I get the access.

Best regards,

Pavel Azanov
May 9, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Hi Pavel.

Thanks for your reply.

I sent you email with account details.

Thanks
Coordinator
May 11, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Hi axlns,

i found that problem occurs when the body parts are being parsed for the first time after they're received from the server. Will need a bit more time to fix it, please keep the credentials active.

Best regards,

Pavel
May 13, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Hi Pavel.

No problems, credential will be active as long as you would need them.

Thanks for your help

Regards, Alex