This project is read-only.

Problem in getting mails...

Sep 14, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I have an application which i am using to send mails ,when am trying to fetch those mails am getting an exception .....plz  give me your email id i will send you a sample mail using my applicaton.

Coordinator
Sep 14, 2012 at 1:17 PM

My e-mail address is: p13a92@googlemail.com

I updated the sample application to provide more details about the exceptions, please check that you're using the latest version, and send me following things:

• A test message
  • The details provided in the error dialog of the sample application

Sep 15, 2012 at 5:19 AM
Edited Sep 15, 2012 at 5:28 AM

Please check mail from aryan.pawar09@gmail.com

and try to fetch this mail this mail is showing problem regarding attachment

this is StackStace when fetching attachment of that mail

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
   at ImapX.Attachment.SaveFile(String downloadLocation)
   at Email_MIS.fetchSentMail(MessageCollection sm_email, DateTime dt_fetch_date_sm) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Email_MIS1\EmailMIS.master.cs:line 922
Coordinator
Sep 15, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Edited Sep 15, 2012 at 12:00 PM

There was a problem getting the attachment filename. It's fixed now, please update to the latest version