Announcment: ImapX 2.0.0.17

Coordinator
Jun 10, 2015 at 7:00 PM
Hello everyone,

It has been a long time since last official release and it's definitely time for an update. Over the past year, many fixes have been made, and I'd like to thank everyone who helped out with useful snippets and bug reports.

I will release a new version of ImapX by the end of this week.
ImapX 2.0.0.17 is going to be a bug fixing release, to sync up the status of the Nuget package and the latest source code.

After a long break, I also plan to return to more active development of the library, and release a new version every month.

Best regards,

Pavel Azanov
Jun 23, 2015 at 9:47 AM
Hi there,

We are still waiting for a new version;)
Jul 8, 2015 at 8:15 PM
Does the Nuget package have all the changes made to the code since May 2014? I see that version 2.0.0.16 was released in May 2014 and there were multiple fixes since then, and was wondering if they ever made to Nuget? If not, do I have to get the Source from codeplex and compile it or is there an easier way?
Jul 9, 2015 at 10:20 PM
I think the idea was that 2.0.0.17 would have all of the fixes since May of 2014, but it hasn't been released yet, so the current NuGet package does not contain those fixes.
Coordinator
Jul 9, 2015 at 10:42 PM
Hi guys,

I am really sorry, but my schedule has been pretty tight the past months. I will have a holiday starting from Saturday, which means there finally will be time for my own projects and of course ImapX :)

Be patient,

Greets,

Pavel
Aug 3, 2015 at 2:39 PM
Hi guys, specially @pavel_azanov!

Any news about new version? :)
Coordinator
Oct 8, 2015 at 1:06 PM
Hey guys,

sorry for the delay, there was a bunch of things to do. I will update the Nuget package as well as the binaries this Sunday.

Greets,

Pavel
Oct 8, 2015 at 9:34 PM
WB Pavel :-)
Oct 18, 2015 at 1:47 PM
pavel_azanov wrote:
Hey guys,

sorry for the delay, there was a bunch of things to do. I will update the Nuget package as well as the binaries this Sunday.

Greets,

Pavel
So Pavel, there was no update right? :-(
Coordinator
Oct 27, 2015 at 1:13 PM
Hi unster,

update is released and already available in the downloads section (https://imapx.codeplex.com/releases). I will also update the nuget package tonight.

Greets,

Pavel
Coordinator
Oct 31, 2015 at 6:08 PM
Hi guys,

the updated nuget package is published.

Greets,

Pavel