This project is read-only.

Get body size in ProcessHeader()?

Aug 20, 2013 at 7:46 PM
First of all, thanks very much for this excellent library! A couple of questions:
  • Is it possible to retrieve the size of the message (i.e. of the body part) in the call to ProcessHeader()?
  • Is it possible to obtain a .NET 3.5 version of this library?
Thanks,

--Ravi
Coordinator
Aug 21, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Hi ravib,

with the current stable library version it's not possible to retrieve the message size and size of single parts in the ProcessHeader call, as this information is only available after doing a fetch of RFC822.SIZE and BODYSTRUCTURE.
The coming library release supports requesting this Information without downloading all message body parts, I planning to release the new version within one to two weeks.

The .Net 3.5 Version of the library is available through Nuget. If you do not use Nuget, let me know and I will upload the binaries for you.

Greets,

Pavel Azanov
Aug 21, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Thanks, Pavel. I look forward to the next release! Does the .NET 3.5 version available through Nuget include the source code? --Ravi
Coordinator
Aug 21, 2013 at 8:38 PM
The Nuget package only contains the binaries and the source code is available in the download section (stable) and through the repository (may be not stable).

The code is fully compatible with .Net 3.5, so you can just compile it yourself.
Aug 22, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Of course! I should've checked before posting. :)

Thanks,

--Ravi