This project is read-only.

Skiping Few Mails....!

Oct 9, 2012 at 12:40 PM

i m facing very strange problem

while fectching mails it skips few of mails sometimes

suppose i have last mail on 12:05PM then in next fetching  i get 1st mail from 2 pm means it skips mail after 12:05 n before 2 pm (9 mails present in between it)

is there any limitation of fetching times between next fetch time? (practically anser will be no :D as we pass query )

plz chk it thanks

Oct 9, 2012 at 1:08 PM

yes i am facing the same you canuse Yesterday-1 in your query

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 5:11 PM, shyamk128 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

i m facing very strange problem

while fectching mails it skips few of mails sometimes

suppose i have last mail on 12:05PM then in next fetching i get 1st mail from 2 pm means it skips mail after 12:05 n before 2 pm (9 mails present in between it)

is there any limitation of fetching times between next fetch time? (practically anser will be no :D as we pass query )

plz chk it thanks

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (imapx@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email imapx@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Oct 11, 2012 at 12:21 AM

There are no limitations on fetching mails from the server, so the problem you described sounds strange to me. I'll check on that and let you know about the results.